Statement On COVID-19/Coronavirus
Coronavirus is on everyone's mind with the effects being felt around the world. At times like this, we know that clear communication is essential, which is why I want to detail the specific actions that Avidex is taking to foster the safety and business continuity of our employees, customers, and partners.
Our top priority is to take every necessary action to help ensure a safe, effective response. We are closely monitoring guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and from state and local health authorities where we operate. In doing so, we are ensuring that our daily business continues and our best-in-class workforce of highly trained professionals continue to maintain our operations.
For our customers, we are here to support you in whatever way we can. With service and support teams around the country, we are a distributed organization that is highly proficient at collaborating remotely. Our teams are committed to continuing to deliver the highest quality service.
We are helping customers to continue operations by implementing systems for remote video collaboration and unified communication, that their employees and end-users can use to facilitate remote work. Please contact us to learn more.
We are constantly monitoring the latest CDC information and will adjust our policies and plans accordingly.
Here are some steps Avidex has taken to address the risk of COVID-19:
- Imposed travel restrictions to eliminate or reduce travel wherever possible and reviewed facility access for employees and visitors to minimize the risk of exposure
- Ensured availability of face masks for employees (in-office and field staff), alcohol wipes, sanitizers, tissues, and other needed supplies for use in the workplace to reduce the risk of infection
- Implemented communication programs in line with CDC guidance specific to COVID-19 disease transmission mitigation
- Implemented procedures to document and isolate associates exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, as published by the CDC
- Developed contingency plans for alternative work arrangements such as working from home
Should you have any concerns or questions, please contact your account manager or email me directly. Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these unprecedented times together.
Jeff Davis, CEO