Thermographic Temperature Detection
Ensure that individuals entering your facility are not running a high temperature with an intelligent Thermal Measurement solution. Armed with infrared temperature sensor/detection technology, these solutions provide peace-of-mind as your first layer of protection. Avidex has a right-fit solution to meet your needs.
Temperature Scanning Kiosk Solution
This Android-based all-in-one infrared temperature sensing kiosk-tablet solution provides a first layer of protection, using advanced thermal detection and facial recognition technology to quickly scan body temperatures from up to 3 feet away. The intuitive EZ-Pass software provides high temperature alerts in real-time to identify and mitigate potential safety threats.
We recommend this solution for lower volume environments such as lower traffic offices/businesses, medical offices, gyms, retail stores, etc.
This easy-to-install safety solution comes in a variety of installation options including wall mount, table base, and floor stands to best fit your needs.
· +/- 0.9°F (0.5°C) Accuracy
· Facial Recognition & Detection with 30K Image Storage
· Network Capabilities
· 3rd Party Integration Options
· Toggle Capability for Facial Recognition Features
· Optional Card Reader Features
· Wall, Table & Podium Mounting Options
Thermographic Temperature Measurement Camera Solution
Help protect your most valuable asset — people with an intelligent Thermal Imaging Radiometric Detection and Thermal Measurement solution. Armed with infrared temperature sensor-detection technology; the system features thermal and visible image display with on-screen high-temperature alerts in less than 50 milliseconds. This robust, expandable, and highly accurate solution measures with a tolerance of ≤ 0.3°C or 0.5°F and comes with a 2-year warranty.
Avidex recommends this solution for higher traffic environments and a variety of applications including offices/businesses, schools, hospitals, transportation hubs, municipal buildings, retail, and banking, etc.
Increase safety with quick, non-touch temperature screening
- Quickly and discreetly screen up to 30 persons at one time, per camera
- Less intrusive and more hygienic with non-touch technology
- Use as a stand-alone, single-point system or expanded as a multi-point system over IP network
- Visible light image with thermal data overlay
- ONVIF profile G compliant to ensure easy operation and integration with third-party video management platforms
Advanced Thermal Performance
- IRFPA uncooled microbolometer technology
- 400 x 300 resolution
- Superior thermal sensitivity of <40 mK
- On-board temp-detection algorithm
- Accuracy 0.3°C or 0.5°F
- Body detection
- Response time 50ms
- 17 color palettes
Superior Daytime Imaging
- Visible spectrum daytime color camera
- HD 1920 x 1080 image quality
- Autofocus, wide view optics
- Supports daytime thermal imaging for improved situational awareness
- Wide operating temperature range
- Durable IP66 ingress protection
- 2-year standard warranty
Installation and Interoperability
- Network IP Video and Management
- ONVIF Profile G support
- H.265/H.264 and MJPEG encoding
- Single CAT5e/CAT6 cable with PoE
- Wall, ceiling, and tripod mounting options
Temperature screenings are designed to detect temperature anomalies, should only be used to detect variations in surface/skin temperature, and cannot provide a medical diagnosis. Equipment must be operated in accordance with manufacturer specifications.
Cellular Signal Amplification
Indoor cell signal reception can be problematic. Whether because of remote location, environmental interference, or building materials — cellular signal amplification solutions can address these challenges by amplifying existing, strong outside cell signal and pushing it to indoor areas where signal is weak. Avidex offers custom solutions to help organizations solve their cellular connectivity issues.
Construction materials like metal, concrete, and insulated glass block the cellular signal. Obstructions between your building and the nearest cell tower—including neighboring businesses, trees, mountains, or other landmarks—can adversely affect signal strength. Fortunately, there are commercial-grade solutions that can help overcome these signal challenges. Whether it's improving the patient experience, promoting employee productivity and satisfaction, expanding coverage for safety at school sites, or anything in between.
Cell signal amplifiers can improve call quality and cellular data reception inside residential buildings, hotels, corporate offices, healthcare facilities, warehouses, and other buildings of all sizes. These boosters are FCC-approved and can detect and collect cell signals that are up to 30 times fainter than what can be detected by a mobile device. Cell phone signal amplifiers address existing, strong outside cell signals and push it to indoor areas where the signal is weak.
- Fewer dropped calls and lost connections
- Faster, cleaner data transfers
- Secure, reliable connections even in weak signal areas
- Enhanced indoor coverage areas
- Extends battery life of cellular devices
- Works across all major cellular carriers
Avidex is Your Dedicated Authorized Integrator
Almost every commercial, healthcare, or school facility has cell coverage challenges. As a certified cellular amplification integrator, Avidex will work with you to best meet your challenges and goals. We'll conduct a thorough consultation, including site survey, and propose and install a customized solution to address your specific cellular connectivity needs.
Getting every voice and face online and on-time has been expensive and daunting, until now. We can help. Organizations of all sizes can now benefit from Avidex’s extensive design-build expertise, at a price everyone can afford and without the capital expense of a fully custom solution.