California Multiple Award Schedules | CMAS
Avidex is proud to be a CMAS-certified supplier of professional audiovisual solutions, assessment, design, and integration services.
Avidex is CMAS Certified
Avidex is proud to be a CMAS certified supplier of professional audiovisual solutions, assessment, design, and integration services. CMAS agreements are established with state-registered contractors like Avidex to sell information technology and non-information technology products and services to the State of California and local government agencies.
CMAS operates as a streamlined procurement option, offering competitively assessed and pre-negotiated products and services based on the Federal General Services Administration (GSA) multiple award schedule contracts. This means State agencies and local governments know they are paying a fair and reasonable price for our products and services. CMAS agreements comply with California procurement codes, guidelines, and policies, and provide the highest contractual protection.
Who Can Use California Awarded Contracts?
CA State and Local Agencies
K-12 Public Schools
California State University and University of California Systems
Benefits of CMAS
- Realized Cost Savings: Competitive, market-based pricing that leverages the GSA Schedules program with the ability to negotiate further discounts at the order level
- Flexibility and Choice: Can tailor orders, vast selection, set-aside orders
- Saved Time: Pre-competed, on-demand contracts
- Realized Transparency: View pricing online
- Control Procurement Process: Self-service access that allows control of procurements, including requirements development, evaluation, award, and administration
- Built-in compliance: CA Public code and state and local terms and conditions
- Avidex solutions are backed by our standard Warranty and 360° Service™ Solutions to support diverse audiovisual projects
Jserra Catholic Highschool
JSerra Catholic High School, located in Orange County, CA partnered with Avidex to standardize and modernize their entire campus, from interactive classrooms to digital media boards to support their athletic programs.
Avidex is Your CMAS Partner
Avidex designs, builds, deploys, and supports integrated AV solutions. Through state-of-the-art audiovisual and unified communication technologies, our solutions allow our clients to connect and collaborate while addressing complex requirements. We offer a consultative approach with in-depth capability across a broad array of industries with a specialized focus in the education, government, corporate, and healthcare markets. We support our clients from conceptual planning and system design through installation, training, and ongoing service and support.
Frequently Asked Questions
I want to take advantage of CMAS for my next audiovisual project. Now What?
How do I know I’m getting the best pricing available while remaining in procurement compliance?
Who can use a master contract like CMAS?
What are the steps to using CMAS?
Are There Order Limits?
What about Administrative Fees?
Does the CMAS program use the GSA authorized federal supply service schedule?
News, Innovation Blog, & Events
Stay up to date on the latest Avidex news, insights from our blog, and upcoming AV events.